He is as ordinary as ordinary can be.
Guided by a divine power, rock-solid grounded on this beautiful earth and humbly here for you, Daniel Aaron can be called a pundit of possibilities, a devotee of love, and a guide to creating an inspiring life.
His ruthless pursuit of wisdom, mystical and practical, and how we can apply it to radically upgrade our lives led him to a half-century of joyous seeking and more than a quarter century of assisting thousands of others.
From enlightened gurus to the deepest therapists, cutting-edge nutrition, fasting and cleansing Ashrams, centers and caves, Maine to Bali (with a few hundred vistas along the way) An excruciating childhood (which was also full of love) to everyday, guaranteed joy Entrepreneurial brilliance (including massively painful lessons and mistakes)
The most in-your-face confrontational therapies to divine blessings from saints
- He’s a coach, teacher and writer.
- Leader, designer, shaman
- Businessman, naturalist, lover (of life, intimacy, transformation and most of all – what is)
- Father, chocolatier and immortally-childlike
His religion is life, and his mission is to bring in a new era, where the new-normal is love and truth – kindness, authenticity and radiance – for all beings, of every species. A world where an aberrant act of meanness creates a ripple of alarm that immediately engenders a response of love and understanding so powerful that it melts the pain and meanness and harmony is restored.
- Insight and perception that sees to the perfection and beauty of each being and at the same time the obstacles, blockages or patterns in the way of that essence
- Hilariousness humor,
- Infinite energy and a vibrancy that shines
- Infinite commitment to you, to life, to love and truth
- Kooky courage and ever-surprising boldness
Ready with a dirty joke or sage counsel, the same in the sauna as on stage, Daniel feels privileged to serve, excited to meet you and honored and grateful to be alive in this amazing era.
What They Say About Daniel
London, Yoga Instructor